Drainage Facility Permit

To install, replace, or modify a drainage facility in the right-of-way of San Mateo County's unincorporated districts requires an encroachment permit from the Department of Public Works.

Permit Fees

  • Old Drainage Facility (remove and replace in kind, no excavation) - $127
  • New Drainage Facility, modification, adjustment, upgrades, etc. - $658
COVID-19 Info
Back to Top