Traffic Signs & Lights

Traffic Signs

Replace an Existing Traffic Sign

To report missing or damaged street signs, call the Road Maintenance office at (650) 363-4103. Depending on the type of sign, repair or replacement will usually be completed within ten working days. Missing or destroyed stop signs will be replaced immediately.

Request a New Traffic Sign

Call the Public Works main office at (650) 363-4100 and ask to speak with someone in the Traffic Section. See the Traffic Sign Request Form and our brochure on stop signs attached below.

Traffic Lights

More information coming soon. . . .

COVID-19 Info
Back to Top